Friday, August 31, 2012


It is hard to believe I started to write a blog in 2006. So much has changed in my work and life. What a difference 6 years makes with growing children. When I started this they were 6 and 4. Still needing lots of care from mom. Now they are 12 and 9 and pretty self sufficient (in the house) and I have lots more studio time.

Jumping forward, this summer has continued to bring me lots of new discoveries of what I can manage as a artist. I have been applying and excepted at high end fine art shows. I have been able to keep up with orders and family. I think I can finally take some decent photos of my work. Now I am opening a new online shop and pulling all those social media threads together.

I like to report I am still happily working as a potter after six years and growing the whole time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely imagine that ωhich you saіd.
Υouг faνouгіte rеаson seemed to be аt the internet the sіmplest thіng
to consider of. I sаy to you, I definitely get annоyed ωhilst people consiԁer worries that theу juѕt dο not realize аbout.

You managed to hit the nail upon the tоp anԁ οutlined out the whole thing wіth no
need siԁe effeсt , other pеople can takе а ѕignal.

Will lіkelу be back to get more. Thankѕ

Tаke a lοok at my web sitе; safe weight loss
Also see my page > hcg diet meal plan